...Red flag warning in effect from 10 am this morning to 8 PM EDT this evening for northern Connecticut...
* affected area...northern Connecticut.
* Winds...northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Timing...late morning through early evening
* relative humidity...as low as 15 percent.
* Impacts...dry weather and gusty winds will result in critical fire weather conditions.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are either occurring now...or will shortly. Any fires that start may spread rapidly and become difficult to extinguish.
Http://weather.Gov/box /all lower case/ for the latest updates...please visit our webpage at www.Weather.Gov/Boston
You can follow US on facebook at