... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 11 am MST
* location... northern El Paso County... Pikes Peak and Teller
* Cause and timing... an Arctic air mass combined with a upper
level weather system will bring snow to the region tonight
through tomorrow morning.
* Total snow accumulation... additional accumulations of 2 to
* Wind... for northern El Paso County... becoming north to
northeast 10 to 20 mph. For the higher elevations of Pikes
Peak... west to southwest 15 to 30 mph.
* Wind chill values... zero to 10 degrees below zero by early
* Impact... travel will be hazardous due to snow packed and icy roadways.
If you are planning to travel in the advisory area during the
time of the advisory... listen to the latest weather forecast and
consider traveling at another time or by another Route.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pikes Peak above 11000 Ft Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 11:07 PM MST on March 03, 2015