...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 5 PM MST Sunday...
* location...Sawatch County west of the Continental Divide below 10000 feet.
* Cause and timing...moisture associated with a Pacific jet stream and an upper level disturbance will bring periods of heavy snow and blowing snow to the area tonight through the day Sunday.
* Snow accumulation...4 to 8 inches.
* Wind...west to northwest at 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph.
* Impact...travel will be hazardous due to a combination of snow...blowing snow...poor visibilities and icy or snow covered roads.
Winter weather conditions are expected due to a combination of snow and blowing snow.
If you are planning to travel in the advisory area during the time of the advisory...listen to the latest weather forecast and consider traveling at another time or by another Route.