...Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until midnight MST tonight...
* timing...snowfall will continue intermittently through this evening. The heaviest snow is expected to occur this afternoon.
* Additional snow accumulation...4 to 6 inches.
* Snow level...heaviest snow above 9000 feet.
* Winds...north 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Impacts...Holiday travel will be significantly impacted especially over the Colorado high country. Roads are snowpacked and icy with visibility reduced in fog and snowfall. Be prepared for treacherous driving conditions.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow are expected or occurring. Areas of blowing snow are also possible. This will make travel very hazardous or impossible.