... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM PST this
* hazard types... accumulating snow and black ice... gusty winds
through the mountain passes.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of up to 2 inches... along
with areas of black ice.
* Winds... northwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph through
* Snow levels... around 3000 feet.
* Impacts... slick... ice glazed or snow-covered roads... travel
delays and possible Road closures. Travel concerns for high
profile vehicles due to gusty winds. Highways impacted include
Interstate 5 over the Grapevine... Highway 58 through Tehachapi
Pass and Highway 178.
A Winter Weather Advisory means there will be enough snow and or
ice to cause potentially hazardous travel in the affected region.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Kern County Mountains Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 4:27 AM PST on November 25, 2015