...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 2 PM PDT Saturday above 6000 feet...
* snow accumulations: up to 3 inches. Higher amounts on Lassen Peak.
* Elevation: above 6000 feet.
* Timing: the bulk of snow is expected between 5 PM today to 11 am Saturday... but lighter snow accumulations will occur before and after this time frame.
* Locations include: Lassen National Park.
* Winds: southwest 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Impacts: travel difficulties in Lassen park and at other higher elevation locations.
* For a detailed view of the hazard area...visit http://www.Weather.Gov/Sacramento/hazards.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibility...and use caution while driving.
Interact with US via social media www.Facebook.Com/NWS.Sacramento www.Twitter.Com/nwssacramento