... Wind Advisory in effect from 4 PM this afternoon to 3 am PDT
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 4 PM this afternoon to 3 am
* Winds... west to northwest winds 15 to 25 mph... with gusts up to
45 mph. Occasional gust to 50 mph possible.
* Location... through and below the Banning pass as well as areas north
of Interstate 10 in the Coachella Valley.
* Timing... late this afternoon through late tonight.
* Visibility... local visibilities may fall to around a half mile
in blowing dust or sand.
* Impacts... the winds will make driving difficult... especially
for motorists with high profile vehicles.
* Outlook... although the winds will briefly subside on
Wednesday... increasing again Wednesday afternoon and
evening... with gusts up to 50 mph possible.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.