... Red flag warning remains in effect until 8 PM MST this evening
for strong winds and low relative humidity for fire weather zone
* affected area... in Arizona... fire weather zone 102 northwest
* Timing... winds will remain strong through early this evening.
* Wind... south to southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts 35 to 40 mph.
* Humidity... less than 10 percent.
* Impacts... the combination of gusty winds... low relative
humidity and dry fuels can create conditions that are
favorable for extreme fire behavior.
Please advise the appropriate fire weather officials in the field
of this red flag warning.