The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River near Greenville
* until Wednesday morning.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 48.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 48.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 48.0 feet... water begins to cover the dirt Road leading
to the farmers grain terminal facility which is north of the new
* Impact... at 45.0 feet... bottomland near river is flooded.
* Impact... at 44.5 feet... Road to bunge corporation grain elevators is
* Impact... at 43.5 feet... Lower Lake Ferguson Road begins to flood.
* Impact... at 42.0 feet... flooding is occurring around Lake Ferguson.
Flood observed forecast 6am crest
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue crest time date
Lower Mississippi River
Greenville 48 48.8 Sat 08 PM 48.8 48.7 48.3 cresting