The Flood Warning continues for
The Bayou Dorcheat near Springhill.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 11:00 am Thursday the stage was 13.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 13.5 feet by
tomorrow morning then begin falling.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... minor lowland flooding of boat ramps. Move
livestock to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3317 9339 3300 9335 3282 9332 3282 9338 3300 9343
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Columbia Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 12:13 PM CDT on May 28, 2015