The Flood Warning continues for
the Arkansas River at Dardanelle.
* Until Friday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Monday the stage was 37.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 37.8 feet by
tomorrow morning. Flows will remain well over 300,000 cfs through
the middle of the week.
* Impact... at 36.0 feet... moderate flood conditions expected with
numerous roads and highways affected, backwater up Petit Jean river
floods State Highway 154. Carden Bottoms and Holla Bend National
Wildlife Refuge flooded.
* This flood crest will be slightly higher than the flood crest
of 37.7 feet which occurred last week.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Dardanelle 32 37.0 Mon 07 PM 37.8 36.1 32.7 30.2 28.1
Lat... Lon 3508 9278 3507 9305 3522 9321 3528 9310
3519 9303 3520 9280
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pope Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 8:50 PM CDT on June 01, 2015
Statement as of 04:17 am CDT on June 01, 2015
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Stuttgart Airport...
a record rainfall of 2 inch(es) was set at Stuttgart Airport
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 0.66 set in 2012.