Maps & Radar
Photos & Video
- Killer Bees Attack California Woman, Inflict More Than 1,000 Stings
- Man Pleads Guilty to Smuggling Endangered Sea Cucumbers in His Tire
- Winter Storm in the Northeast, Midwest, Rockies Ahead?
- Report: Oklahoma's Most Powerful Earthquake Cause Determined
- Winter Storm Ulysses: North Carolina Power Outages Could Last Until Wednesday
- All News
San Diego County coastal areas- 200 am PDT sun Mar 9 2014 ...High rip current risk... .Today... Surf height.............3 to 4 feet. Rip current potential...high. Very strong currents and dangerous swimming conditions are expected. Water temperature.......60 to 64 degrees. Remarks...higher sets south of del Mar. Outlook for Monday...3 to 5 feet...becoming 4 to 6 feet late in the day.Back to forecast page
|Get Free Weather Stickers®|
|Upload Your Photos|
|Weather™ API for Developers NEW!|
|Become a Site Member|
|Find us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.
Advertise On This Site
Weather Underground has extensive targeting capabilities to fulfill all of your client's advertising needs.