Forecast as of 9:32 am EST on December 21, 2013
St Lawrence River From Cape Vincent To St Regis
Northeast winds 5 to 10 knots. Freezing rain possibly mixed with snow and sleet late down river of Ogdensburg.
Northeast winds 5 to 15 knots increasing to 15 to 20 knots. Snow...sleet and freezing rain.
Northeast winds 15 to 20 knots diminishing to 10 to 15 knots. Freezing rain.
Northeast winds 10 knots or less becoming west. A chance of freezing rain and sleet in the evening...then a chance of snow showers overnight.
West winds 5 to 10 knots. Mostly cloudy.
West winds 10 knots or less. Mostly cloudy...then becoming partly cloudy.
South winds 10 knots or less increasing to 10 to 15 knots. Partly cloudy...then becoming mostly cloudy.
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
- Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY
- Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY
- Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY
- Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River
- Lake Ontario, Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River beyond 5 nm offshore
St. Lawrence River
Canadian portions of the Great Lakes
Marine & Boating
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Alexandria Bay, NY||37.0 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|Prince Edward Pt||45135||31 °F||0.66 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Superior Shoals, NY|
|Alexandria Bay, NY|
|Thousand I Brdg NY|
|Galloo Island, NY|
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. DO NOT RELY ON THIS DATA FOR DECISIONS THAT CAN RESULT IN HARM TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING.